Saturday, August 18, 2007

Quick update on Rob and me

After years of teaching, Rob is now the Director of Religious Education at our church, St. David's Episcopal. The job is the perfect combination of priest and teacher, making it just right for him!

Outside of work, his main "hobby" is our house! It's a constant work in progress, but things are really coming along. Rob never ceases to amaze me with his ability to just take on a project, figure it out, and make it happen!

I have found myself with a little part time job that I just love! I work for the Early Learning Coalition. I go into preschool and daycare classrooms serving kids ages 2.5-5 and evaluate their learning enviroment, materials, schedule, safety, etc. I LOVE it! I set my own schedule. Each assessment takes 3 hours at the center and another 1-2 hours at home writing the report. It's perfect! I can do it while John's at preschool, which is really ideal.

Let's see... I still stay busy with our local La Leche League group, planning our state LLL Conference, serving as the facilitator for the Parent Action Committee at Lakeland Montessori, and working to develop a Montessori Middle School.

That's about it!

No comments: